Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OK...OK...I'm back


I know it has been along time since I wrote. I must say we have had a long, dreary, and relatively uneventful winter. But just lately life has started to pick up again.


We knew when softball season came along we wouldn't have a coach in the family but we were pretty sure we would still have a mustang player. Katie was a little nervous at tryouts. But she made the team again. Now, if it would just stop snowing so they could play a game (or even practice outside). She has been to St. George to play a few games. But that was about a month ago. Hopefully they will play at Woods Cross tomorrow. I guess we will see what tomorrow's weather brings.


Congrats To Kate!!!!!



So, a couple of weeks after Softball tryouts Erin brought home a stack of papers from school and wrote an interesting note on the calendar. "Cheer Clinic and tryouts" WHAT!!!!!!!! Erin surprised us all and decided to try out for MCHS cheerleader. She took a lot of teasing from her siblings. But she was determined. She filled out all the papers in the application, and got an OK at her physical. Then she was off to 3 days of Cheer clinics. She also had three sleepless nights with practicing cheers late into the night. It all paid off. Erin made the Cheer squad for the 2009-2010 seasons. I think Katie was even a little excited for her at the introduction assembly at school.




Congrats To Erin!!!!

3 comments:

Gus Finley said...

Look at my good-lookin' sisters! I'm way impressed you guys! So does that mean I don't have to check your blog again until July? ;) Haha, just kidding! Love you!

Mommason Hillary said...

H-O-T-T-A! Did Grandma teach you some moves? (get the video camera if she did!) Way to go! Carve your own niche girl! Ra Ra, Helga!!

Mommason Hillary said...

Wait - I just read Betsys comment - I'm still stuck on "Charlie's such a trickster" or something! Is the kid in college?