Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Charlie Came to Visit....


Charlie came to visit all day Saturday. His Mom and Dad made plans and we got to tend Charlie while they were gone. We were all a little nervous because the last few times he has come to Nanna and Papa's house it hasn't gone well. Charlie missed his Mom and Dad and cried the whole time they were gone. I guess he finally decided he likes us because he only cried for about 2 minutes and then we played all the rest of the day. It was soooo...much fun. He must of had a good day too. His mom said he slept for 12 hours that night. I guess we wore him out, but we sure did have a great day with Charlie.

2 comments:

Betsy B said...

Gotta love my boy! Thanks Nana and Papa for the fun.

Mommason Hillary said...

Oh - I love this baby! Looks like Papa had a good day, scruffy, but good. Can I come and play next time?